We're Not in Kansas Anymore Toto

Monday, March 16, 2009

Apparently, we now live in Seattle.

It has been rainy and cold, cold and rainy for almost a week straight. I can't handle it. My S.A.D. (Seasonal Affective Disorder) syndrome already maxed out back in February.

This had led to desperate measures. See below:


Cookies. Cookies and more cookies.

I will regret these cabin fever induced decisions in approximatley eight weeks when I attempt to strap wiggly flesh into a binding apparatus of clothing commonly referred to as a "bathing suit."

Cookies are then followed by an absurd amount of dance/ techno / hip hop music in an effort to burn calories by increasing the amount of blood flow to my ears.

Dear Reader, Can I introduce you to my new friend and lova, Lady Gaga?

Watch Out Now!

Next Halloween, you just might catch me in a blue leotard dancing out on my deck with the neighbor's dogs.

I've already got the wig.


1 Leftovers:

Erin said...

Let us refrain from discussing the bathing suit issue, okay? That's why the good Lord above created fabulous cover-ups.

I say eat the cookies and pump up the Lady Gaga - I know you break it down in the kitchen/living room/where-eva. That's exercise - it totally counts!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP