Times They Are A'Changin

Monday, October 12, 2009

Dear Friends, Loved Ones and any lurking Internet Strangers,

I have a difficult announcement to make. Blogger and Peaches N Curry have decided to separate. I know this is tough news to hear, but we want you to know is that this is not your fault, mmmkayy? Blogger and Peaches N Curry love you very much and we will always be here for you.  It's just that we aren't getting along lately or truthfully, for a lot longer than that. Blogger is a demanding, canterkerous, photo erasing, inflexible wench. Consequently, I have become an emotionally absentee blogger failing to write posts or in any way spend quality time on this here blog.  And that's not right. We all deserve better.

But there's something else you should know. I need to be honest here and just get it out there. So here goes...

I went looking outside of Blogger to meet my blogging needs. Yes, it's true. And that hurts you and I'm sorry. At first I was ashamed, but now I am proud of what my new partner and I have created. Ideally, it wouldn't have happened this way. But I hope that one day you will see that I too deserve happiness, freedom and the ability to easily post pictures without flying into a violent rage. 

What Blogger and I had was great. But it couldn't last forever. Someone could have gotten hurt, namely our computer or an innocent, nearby kitty cat.

We hope you'll come and visit us at our new home when you feel the time is ready.

http://peachesandcurry.wordpress.com/

Love,
Peaches & Curry

p.s. My lawyers managed to score a sweet settlement and all our archives from this blog are on our new home as well.

Yall free free to stop by our new home at wordpress mmmkkayy??!!

1 Leftovers:

maybe said...

I'm appreciate your writing skill.Please keep on working hard.^^

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP