Supah Bowl Follow Up

Sunday, February 15, 2009

As some of you may recall, (or not because you have better things to do with your time than keep up with celebrities) I was very excited to hear Jennifer Hudson's take on the Star Spangled Banner for this year's Super Bowl.

I have even done you the favor of posting a video of her performance right below this very paragraph. Check it out for yourself. What do you think?



I think Ms. Hudson did a very nice job indeed. But sadly, it was not the home run (err touchdown?) I secretly hoped for.

Whitney, the crown remains safely yours.

Now, Whitney please schedule your come back before I hit 40 and look even more ridiculous singing along to I Wanna Dance and One Moment in Time than already I do now. I'm just sayin....

0 Leftovers:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP