We Interrupt This Regularly Scheduled Broadcast...

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Remember those White Chocolate Sour Cream Amaretto cupcakes?

mmm... cupcakes


And remember how I posted the recipe for the cupcakes and the frosting here in cyberspace?

Well, I recently made these bad boys again for our annual beach trip and this time I made the frosting myself. (Last time I used a co-worker's left over frosting.) Turns out milk is NOT an acceptable substitute. Stick with the half and half. Trust me. Major difference. And while we're amending things, I think the vanilla extract gives a sweeter taste than the almond extract. Just saying.

That's all.

Carry on then.

1 Leftovers:

Erin said...

I lurved your cupcakes, hun. Don't let a little mixup getcha down.

And I loved the burgers, and the Mexican, and the...yeah. I'm on detox now for reals.

You are officially the queen of the kitchen. I bow down before thee!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP