Under Construction

Saturday, June 20, 2009

As you can see, we're under construction here at Peaches and Curry. Forgive the mess, but this is a crash course in website management for moi.

I'm failing miserably, in case you couldn't already tell.

Unfortunately, a social engagement requires that I a.) shower and b.) leave this mess for all to see on the interwebs. As if crushing my confidence wasn't enough, now the blogger Gods must humiliate me by exposing lack of know how for all to see.

I shall resume the noble fight tomorrow after consuming some much needed beverages.

Have a great Saturday!

1 Leftovers:

Erin said...

Whoah! My eyes were all like "Whose freakin' blog have I stumbled on?!!
Change is good - have fun experimenting!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP