What Did He Say?

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Thursday night, Somanna and I got wrapped up in a documentary on PBS entitled "The Natural History of The Chicken."

I promise, we really are in our twenties.

Here were our favorite lines from the documentary:

"Now one of 'em is gonna walk away alive. And the other is gonna walk away dead."
(In reference to cock fighting.)

And in reference to a chicken who lived despite having it's head cut off,

"I don't know why he kept on living. I don't know if he just had that will to live or if he was so dumb of an animal he didn't realize his head was cut off."

Priceless my friends, priceless.

2 Leftovers:

Becky said...

LOL! Documentaries can be funny sometimes... even when they don't mean to be!

Heather said...

Hey there - just wanted to say it was nice meeting the Curry half of Peaches N Curry at Big Boss on Saturday!

We were up in the pub after the tour and I looked for you guys up there so I could come properly say hi but didn't see you around.

Hope you guys enjoyed the brewery, despite the fact that it was about 150 degrees in there. In my defense, the last time I was there was February :)

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP